Cal-Mag Vitamin D3 tablets because calcium gives strength and structure to bones and teeth, controls muscle contraction and blood clotting, and plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses.* However, a large percentage of Americans fail to meet currently recommended guidelines for optimal calcium intake. More than half of all women and about one-third of all men will experience bone fractures due to osteoporosis, a disease marked by the gradual thinning and weakening of bones. Research shows that eating a low-fat diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and calcium may help support normal blood pressure.
Our Solution: Cal-Mag Vit D3
• High potency and purity. Featuring a variety pharmaceutical-grade calcium sources. NeoLife products are concentrated and high in purity.
• Chelated for maximum absorption or “complexed” for fast dissolution and high potency. NeoLife’s unique chelation process — used in Chelated Cal-Mag — binds calcium to natural amino acids to improve absorption. NeoCal uses mineral complexation to achieve enhanced bioavailability, extremely fast dissolution, and high potency.
• Complete. More than just calcium, all of NeoLife’s formulas include “helper” nutrients which are critical to the process of bone development and help enhance digestion, absorption, and utilization of the calcium delivered.
• A blend of pharmaceutical-grade calcium sources.
• Enhanced digestion and absorption. Magnesium, vitamin C, and betaine hydrochloride added for better calcium utilization.
• Low phosphorus
Chelated Cal-Mag with 1000 IU Vitamin D
• Pharmaceutical-grade calcium glycinate.
• Natural amino acid chelate for better absorption.
• 2 to 1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
• With 1000 IU vitamin D3, to absorb and utilize calcium
from the diet